Armored Auxiliary training sessions.

Go down

Armored Auxiliary training sessions. Empty Armored Auxiliary training sessions.

Post by MajorJim on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:16 pm

For those new to the blaze of glory, and for our pilots in general, I'm going to be running a series of seminars in the sims and at least one in the space outside gatekeeper, with a mind towards properly integrating our newer pilots into the command, control, and combat structure of the armored auxiliary and the Blaze of glory as a whole.

As of now there are 3 planned seminars

1. Space combat and situational awareness

2. Infantry support and multiple-branch interface

3. Environmental hazards and helps, and how to make the most of terrain.

The first scheduled course will be monday night, april the 20th, 20:00 hours. (8 pm eastern time, 5 pm for you west coasters)

Observers are welcome, as our questions. All pilots, bring your datapads and take copious notes, exchange of information is the key to proper integration, boys and girls.

If the seminars are popular and successful, I'll see about coordinating with the other trainers about more open training sessions of various sorts. Please respond in-thread and in person if you can, or cannot make it. Thank you.

Major James Foster,

EFA
MajorJim
MajorJim

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Armored Auxiliary training sessions. Empty Re: Armored Auxiliary training sessions.

Post by ShinWei on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Shin Wei Lee: I'm planning on attending these seminars. I hope to learn a lot from all this.
ShinWei
ShinWei

Number of posts : 25
Tagline : Metal for Life!
Registration date : 2009-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum