#DimensionJumpersRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill Share

+4
Sokai
Tony
Horo
LocheEric
8 posters

Go down

Skill Share Empty Skill Share

Post by LocheEric Sat May 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Stolen from my old WoW guild's forums!

I for one like to think that #dimensionjumpersRPG is a bit more tightknit of a RP channel than most - we play non-RP things together, we fight like siblings (really ugly siblings sometimes), and obviously we roleplay a couple of minutes a day too.

As such, we have a lot of people that do a lot of things for a living, and generally knowing someone on IRC that can help you out with professional help when one needs it quick-like, or even someone that can just plain give you advice on something or do something for cheap is fucking handy.

List here what you do for a living, and what you can help people with (if you're so inclined to offer it, that is!)

I scan things SO IF ANYONE EVER NEEDS SHIT SCANNED AND YOUR SCANNER'S BUSTED YOU CAN ASK ME

LocheEric

Number of posts : 112
Tagline : Four on the floor, baby!
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Skill Share Empty Re: Skill Share

Post by Horo Sat May 30, 2009 8:12 pm

I work as tech support at an ISP, also with plenty of knowlege in computer stuff, hardware and software.

Internet, IP, router, firewall, dialup, broadband, PC hardware, software, I can give some pointers on. We're not specialized in anything at my job, so we tend to know pretty much a little of everything.
Horo
Horo

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Sat May 30, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm a law student (undergrad at this point still, though) so if anyone has any questions about the American justice system or anything like that, feel free.

Tony

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokai Sat May 30, 2009 8:31 pm

I know lots of crap about cats and dogs from many years of working at an animal shelter/vet clinic.
Sokai
Sokai
Admin

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-03-03

https://djrpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Azriel Sat May 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Well, as a living right now. I'm just a lowly, little, art college student with no -real- job per say. However, I am picking up on a lot of things during school and just some common experiences over the years.

I can offer advice on personal issues or just common questions if you're stuck on something. I can offer criticism good/bad on artwork and just on anything. If you need an honest opinion about something, please don't hesitate to ask me.

I'm pretty knowledgable on design software like Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, and other Adobe products. If you need anything whether a drawing, concept, or whatnot fleshed out in photoshop. I can do it for free or if you really feel like paying me, that would be great too! But, I usually don't mind coloring pieces for others as long as you understand I have classes and a life of my own too.

I'm also pretty good at finding mp3's for free on the internet! If you've been looking for a song for a really long time and can't seem to find it, just ask me! I'm pretty good at it since I usually can find anything I want!
Azriel
Azriel

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-19

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeilinthePirateQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sun May 31, 2009 5:47 pm

I can cook. Still suck at baking but I'm working on it. I have lots of journalism experience from high school, so if you need some copy edited, you know where to find me. (I swear I can type/spell/use proper grammar sometimes.) I'm studying to be a Mental Health Technician, so if any of you need your head examined...
Nyx
Nyx

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by gubaba Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:56 pm

I went to school for computer programing and mathematics but for a hobby I do artwork.

If you're interested in commissions or anything just let me know. I need to pay for my websiteeeeeee and art supplies so I'm willing to take a few. PM for prices or questions, depending on what you want the prices vary.

http://gubaba.org is my website though the artwork showcase is pretty old. If you want to see newer pieces of my artwork for a reference or past commissions I've done, let me know!
gubaba
gubaba

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-12-20

http://www.gubaba.org

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmanrach Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:43 pm

I draw! ...It's a hobby thing. I'm nowhere near as good as Cinnie but I'll doodle something up in a pinch (whenever I can get my muse >:[).

I also write! Again when I find my muse... I find my muse for writing more than art most the time.

I also know... a lot of crap about a lot of crap. Random trivia, like a sponge. Sad
devilmanrach
devilmanrach

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum