#DimensionJumpersRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retheran Engineering Development Plan

3 posters

Go down

Retheran Engineering Development Plan Empty Retheran Engineering Development Plan

Post by Lucian Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:46 pm

TO: BoG Science Dept.; BoG Engineering Dept.; BoG Diplomatic Relations Team; BoG Command Staff
SUBJ: Retheran Engineering Development Plan

Taking into consideration all the previous discussions and posts, please find enclosed an action plan for Engineering Development.

-- Col. Luciana Testarossa, MITHRIL

-----

((The action plan itself is likely a fairly long document. Here's a summary:))

1) Initial Project Planning - A course for Eye and Mind representitives on the necessity for clear requirements, planning for security and safety, testability, performance metrics, and standardization. This session will involve a sample exercise where a sample project will be selected by the Eye representitives, in consultation with experts from the Mind performing proper needs analysis. Requirements for the project will be considered and finalized. Representitives from the Hand will be present to provide input on feasibility based on their own experience.

2) Project Management - A course for Mind and Hand foreman representitives on the necessity for clear communication, joint planning, feasibility studies, tools requirements, standards and regulatory conformance, further expansion on performance metrics and testing, and emphasis on security and safety. This session will expand on the initial exercise, focusing on project management, implementation designs based on requirements, and the initial phases of surveying and design.

3) Project Implementation - A course for Mind, Hand, and Foot representitives on the necessity for clear communication, adherence to design requirements, and workplace safety and security. Emphasis will be placed on accepting valid feedback from workers with the understanding that implementors often have valuable hands-on experience in their chosen fields and have input that can impact and improve overall design.

CoRe/Marshalship personnel from the Engineering, Science, and Diplomatic teams will be on hand for all phases of this course in an advisory role. Additional advisement on other joint operations, for example, engineering projects involving considerations for Strongarm or Foot end-users will be presented on a case-by-case basis.
Lucian
Lucian

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Retheran Engineering Development Plan Empty Re: Retheran Engineering Development Plan

Post by Lucian Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 pm

With this in mind, I am looking for volunteers for Engineering personnel who will be willing to work with the Retherans for this project. All volunteers will be considered. However, final determination for assignment will be based on performance record and level of professional conduct displayed in previous missions.

-- Testarossa
Lucian
Lucian

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Retheran Engineering Development Plan Empty Re: Retheran Engineering Development Plan

Post by nephrite Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Col. Testarossa,

I would be happy to assist in any capacity I am able. I know a bit about mechanics and that sort of thing. Let me know how I can help.

--Quatre

nephrite

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinWei Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:25 pm

I would be glad to help out with this project. Whatever you need me to do, you can count on me to get it done.

-- Shin Wei Lee
ShinWei
ShinWei

Number of posts : 25
Tagline : Metal for Life!
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down