New Weapon/Style Instruction Classes Available

Go down

New Weapon/Style Instruction Classes Available

Post by LocheEric on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:21 am

Well, then. Since our...nearly unlimited excursion away from Gatekeeper, I have finally recieved my full Marshalship certification for training in martial combat.

Essentially, I am qualified to teach what I know. I know, through various decades of simply wandering, how to use virtually any melee weapon in existence. This includes items that were both meant and not meant to be used as weaponry.

WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU:

If you are looking to learn essentially any weapon-based form of martial combat, look me up. Learning times may vary on the complexity of said weapon and, well, how fast you can pick things up. But I'm willing to try. Don't think I know how to use it? Try me.

I'm also certified to teach basic combat training, how to 'fight', as it were, and most importantly, how to *live*. I was an assassin for many years, and a lot of other things too, and anyone with that sort of experience can tell you that anyone can kill on a battlefield; it's the living until the end that is difficult.

I don't take individual students lightly, but based on progress and interest we can see.

I'm easy to find.

- Galvan Swiftblade

LocheEric

Number of posts : 112
Tagline : Four on the floor, baby!
Registration date : 2009-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Weapon/Style Instruction Classes Available

Post by LocheEric on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Crono Arinborn and I will be instructing a class today at 2pm.

LocheEric

Number of posts : 112
Tagline : Four on the floor, baby!
Registration date : 2009-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum