Simulation Room Sparring

Go down

Simulation Room Sparring

Post by Kuro on Tue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm

To: Blaze of Glory crew
CC: Other Marshalship vessels

Between missions, it helps to keep your fighting skills sharp. As one of my old masters said: The more you sweat in times of peace, the less you bleed in times of war. One of my favourite ways to accomplish this and to aid in the training of of those I am instructing is to undertake sparring sessions in simulation rooms. The unique technology used by sim rooms assures non-lethality, making it ideal for training purposes.

Using the sim room to spar against fellow crewmen provides a great many benefits. You learn how your allies fight and how they think during combat. You learn what their flaws and weaknesses are in combat, and how to cover those flaws and weaknesses. You learn how their methods work, and you can devise combination attacks between you and your allies.

However, I feel compelled to remind everyone that this is not a competition. The goal is not to win your spars, nor is it to prove that your methods or weaponry are superior. The goal is to learn more about your allies through combat.

Please post here to let your fellow crewmen know that you are available for sim room sparring, as well as your preferred time or special conditions for sparring.
Kuro

Number of posts : 41
Tagline : I'll fuck out both your eyes.
Registration date : 2009-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Simulation Room Sparring

Post by Great_Mazinger on Tue May 18, 2010 5:51 pm

To: Re.

If you lost your competitive spirit I can get it back to you, contact me at my private comm. -The Invincible Zan Midou.

Great_Mazinger

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum