#DimensionJumpersRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samus Aran

2 posters

Go down

Samus Aran Empty Samus Aran

Post by Erilahl Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:17 pm

IRC Nickname: Eril
Alternate IRC Nickname(s):

Character Name: Samus Aran
Original Dimension: Metroid

Race: Genetically modified human
Sex: Female
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 198 lbs
Dislikes: Metroids, space pirates, X parasites, nonsense, Ridley.

Physical Description (Or picture):
Samus Aran Metzero-46
Samus Aran Mfu-33

Powers and Special Abilities:
Samus has been infused with Chozo blood and Metroid DNA, and has trained all her life. Thus she is an athlete superior to normal humans in reflexes, skill, and speed, though not strictly superhuman. The Metroid DNA also gives her the limited ability to absorb some energies.

Weapons and Gear:
Most notable is her famous Power Suit, originally of Chozo design and of late augmented by her Metroid DNA infusions. This all-encompassing armor enhances her already notable athletic ability and arms her with multiple beam, missile, and bomb weapons, the last of which are deployed by transforming into a small sphere known as the Morph Ball. It can also absorb a lot of punishment, and use multiple different scanning methods to locate and identify things outside of the standard visual spectrum. When not in her suit, she carries a small pistol that can discharge a stunning blast at range or transform into an energy whip.

Weaknesses:
While powerful and armed, Samus is still human. Especially out of her power suit, she's vulnerable to most anything that could affect any other person

Background (Please keep this semi-short - the best way to find out about a character is through roleplay):
Long a bounty hunter and protector of freedom in her own galaxy, Samus Aran had the misfortune recently to be pulled through a ley line away from her own worlds. Now, having heard of the Mark 1, she's looking to return to her dimension and if necessary ply her trade in the meantime.
Erilahl
Erilahl

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Samus Aran Empty Re: Samus Aran

Post by Sokai Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:53 pm

Approved!
Sokai
Sokai
Admin

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-03-03

https://djrpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Erilahl Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:02 pm

I am removing Samus from play for now. I have three other characters I like, and I just can't find the mood. She may be back in the future, or she may not. I can't say.
Erilahl
Erilahl

Back to top Go down

Post by Erilahl Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:29 pm

And she's back, as a Gatekeeper character for now.
Erilahl
Erilahl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum