#DimensionJumpersRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokemon World And You - A Q&A On The Most Controversial Mission Ever

Go down

The Pokemon World And You - A Q&A On The Most Controversial Mission Ever Empty The Pokemon World And You - A Q&A On The Most Controversial Mission Ever

Post by LocheEric Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:38 am

Yes, we're going to Pokemon.

I have heard a few complaints about it, but happily all of you have been cool about it - no one's flipping tables and quitting the channel on me yet.

So it's said - not every setting we go to in DJ is *quite* for everybody, and no one here really said that would be the case! But! If you ARE completely uninterested, see me for things to do! There will be many things for those uninterested in pokeymanz.

For those that WILL be, here's a number of questions and answers.

Q: I WANT A PIKACHU
A: TOUGH. Pokemon will be rolled for in a standard d493 fashion, twice by me during an event. You then pick out of that pair to see what your starter is. No legendaries, and any evolved form goes back to its basic type.

Q: Exactly how are we doing this, anyway?
A: Simple. Well, maybe not SIMPLE. Pokemon movesets will be handed out by moi, as ascertained by serebii.net (Serebii.net! For all your Pokemon needs!) per evolutionary form. i.e. a Pikachu will have every move it would learn normally by leveling up at its disposal.

Q: GM MY POKEMON PLZ AND MAKE IT CUTE
A: NO

Q: PLZ
A: This is why - I can't GM EVERYONE'S Pokemon, though I would normally wuv to. Everyone will be RPing their own (or, if some other player wants to, that's fine too). Standard things to remember: Pokemon only say parts or their entire name, Pokemon like to battle (they are not, common to popular belief, all forced to battle against their will) and generally are semi-intelligent animals. If you have a question about it or about how your specific Pokemon may act, feel free to ask me!

Q: I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING HELP
A: Honestly, there's a whole heap of people that would be happy to help. Feel free to come to me, and I can point you in the right direction.

Q: THIS ARC SUCKS
A: It won't last very long. And there's always our sister channel, #TOR, which is running a plotline right now, if you need a place to roleplay while DJ's in this arc!

LocheEric

Number of posts : 112
Tagline : Four on the floor, baby!
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down