#DimensionJumpersRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Scott

2 posters

Go down

Alex Scott Empty Alex Scott

Post by Forte Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:44 am

RC Nickname:
Alternate IRC Nickname(s):

Character Name: Alex
Alter Ego: Alkamen
Original Dimension: Saga Frontier
Race: HUman
Sex: Male
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200
Likes: Justice, working on various air crafts, exciting women.
Dislikes: Injustice

Physical Description (Or picture):
Alex: https://2img.net/h/i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3/ForteWilyEXE/i_think_i_hit_myself_26909_350x550t.jpg

Powers and Special Abilities:

Martial Arts:
Punch - Its a punch!
Chop - Heck yeah! Chop!
Babel Crumble - A frankensteiner throw in the air.
Giant Swing - Grabs, swings and throws them into the air.

Dodge Techs
DodgeTongue: Can dodge any kind of tongue attack. i.e. a long stretch of something from the mouth, prehensile and not any type of projectile or breath attack

Swordsmanship:
Moonlight Cut - A pretty attack, makes a slash and motion in the shape of a crecent moon.
Double Slash - Twin slashes to cause double damage!
Hard Slash - ...a hard powerful slash!
Cross Slash - Usign two swords he slashes vertical with one and horizontal with the other

Weapons and Gear:
Silvermoon: A katana he got from his dad that his dad got from an enemy that could have been a friend.

Weaknesses: Is highly distracted and can sometimes get over excited by things.

Background: ALex grew up a happy life, living in Shrike. One day, while heading home from the store, he witnessed a fight between Alkaiser and some Black-X troops. He hid behind a bush, watching the amazing fight go through. THen he saw it, a lone trooper about to fire a machine gun at Alkaiser! Alex jumped in the way, pushing Alkaiser out of the way...and was shot up. ALkaiser was moved by his act of heroism, and he did what was done to him not too long ago. He turned ALex into a hero, worthy of his actions. Alex became Alkamen. Alkamen said he'd do his part in helping Alkaiser fight Black-X and any other evil that may rise up in the world. Alex then left Shrike and traveled the world as a small craft pilot which lead to his training to be an inter-dimensional Marshal, using this as a great cover up and access to help serve out dishes of justice wherever it may be needed.

Last edited by Forte on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I can't stand people that mispell tongue!)
Forte
Forte

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Alex Scott Empty Re: Alex Scott

Post by Sokai Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Approved!
Sokai
Sokai
Admin

Number of posts : 134