#DimensionJumpersRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Preferences, Allergies, Aversions, etc.

+3
Excellen
Forte
Nyx
7 posters

Go down

Food Preferences, Allergies, Aversions, etc. Empty Food Preferences, Allergies, Aversions, etc.

Post by Nyx Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:55 pm

TO: Active Blaze of Glory Crew
SUBJECT: Food Preferences, Allergies, Aversions, etc.

Howdy everyone! I apologize being late on this and there's really no excuse, so please forgive me. That said, please respond to this note as soon as possible with a list of foods you cannot or will not eat for any reason so that Ziz and I can plan meals that everyone can enjoy.

Also, it's come to my attention that there are a few vegetarians on board. I admit that I'm not very well versed in vegetarian cuisine but I am learning in order to better fulfill everyone's nutritional needs and preferences. Ziz and I will now be making two entrees per meal, one for our meat-eaters and one for our vegetarians.

That said, if you have any favorite recipes or suggestions, vegetarian or no, please send them to me or come see me in person; if you're willing to teach me how to make a dish, I'm more than happy to learn! I enjoy being your Head Chef very much and I want to improve in any way that I can.

Thanks!

-Angelique La Croix, Head Chef
Nyx
Nyx

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Food Preferences, Allergies, Aversions, etc. Empty Re: Food Preferences, Allergies, Aversions, etc.

Post by Forte Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 am

Subject: RE Food Preferences, Allergies, Aversions, etc.

I like everything but mangos!
Forte
Forte

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Food Preferences, Allergies, Aversions, etc. Empty Re: Food Preferences, Allergies, Aversions, etc.

Post by Excellen Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:11 pm

TO: Angelique La Croix
CC: The Ziz
SUBJECT: RE: Food Preferences, Allergies, Aversions, etc.

I am one of the above-mentioned vegetarians, but I would be fine with simply a meatless version of your main entree of choice.

I do enjoy a few staples of Japanese and Indian cuisine, and I would be happy to share some recipes with you, both vegetarian and otherwise.

-Seiya Sumeragi

Excellen

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by stellar-jay Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:23 pm

BABY OCTOPUSES. BABY SQUIDS. BABY CRABS. RAW OR COOKED. PLZ.

HI ZIZ.

SUP?

-Juliette

stellar-jay

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaila Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:43 pm

I prefer stuff like steak, and mashed potatoes, and gravy, and fried chicken, and baked beans!

But I really like just about everything.

I hate brussel sprouts.
Shaila
Shaila

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Hi... um... I don't really like green peppers, but it's okay, I can pick them out!

--Vivio
Lucian
Lucian

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokai Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm

To: Ms. Angelique La Croix
CC: Mr. The Ziz
RE: Kitchen Issues

Ms. Angelique and Mr. Ziz,

I've taken pretty much all of the Marshalship certification culinary and nutrition courses since I used to work as a chef on Gatekeeper and was the head cook on the M1, so if there's anything I can do to help you two out, please just ask! Taking over a kitchen can be a very difficult and complicated process, especially when your predecessor was a robot. You both have been doing great so far, I just wanted to offer help in any way I can, from sharing recipes and techniques to helping figure out a meal plan (the HARDEST THING EVER). I'm pretty well versed in a wide variety of styles and regions of cuisine, including some complicated multidimensional stuff, but I started with Japanese cuisine when I was a little kid.

As far as preferences - I'll try pretty much everything, but I really dislike avocado.

Best wishes,
Neo
Sokai
Sokai
Admin

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-03-03

https://djrpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum