#DimensionJumpersRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Channel Closure

Go down

Channel Closure Empty Channel Closure

Post by Sokai Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Hey, guys.

It’s been over a year now since DJ went under a ‘summer hiatus,’ so I don’t think it’s going to be a huge surprise that I’m announcing the channel’s official closure.

Over the months Eric and I both haven’t forgotten about DJ; we’ve gone back and forth numerous times about reopening. However, real life continues to be a pressing concern (Eric’s job-hunting and working on going back to school and I have a wonderful, very demanding new job) and we’re both really more interested in doing things in our free time that are less demanding. With projects like the wiki and big RP events like the week and a half Siege of Seron, it’s pretty obvious we both put a lot of work into the channel, and that’s just not something we can maintain.

You’ve all been great to stick around, and have provided some excellent and fun RP over the years. Personally I think Seron was the highlight of the channel, and I consider that a great success of storytelling, roleplay and freeform combat. It was incredibly fun to run, and everybody was a great sport.

I would respectfully ask everyone to drop channel (and drop it from their join lists); if we ever decide to reopen the channel we’d absolutely want it to be a surprise. DJ is also over 10 years old in some form or another at this point, so I’d really like to retain the channel name for sentimentality.

Thank you all so much for your time and participation in the channel.
Sokai
Sokai
Admin

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-03-03

https://djrpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down