#DimensionJumpersRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rethaire Marketplace - Impressions and Information

2 posters

Go down

Rethaire Marketplace - Impressions and Information Empty Rethaire Marketplace - Impressions and Information

Post by Excellen Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:15 am

Tonight marked the Blaze of Glory crew's first visit to the marketplace of Rethaire, capital city of Retheran. As I mentioned in the briefing, this kind of trip is an excellent opportunity to glean cultural information and learn the attitudes and feelings of the people present.

To that end, for those that have taken trips to the marketplace, I would like to have you post a bit about who you spoke with, and what sorts of impressions you got, or if anything seemed strange. This is entirely voluntary, but the more information our crew at large has to work with, the more likely we are to succeed in future dealings.

Thank you for your consideration and cooperation.

-Seiya Sumeragi, Blaze of Glory Spiritual Consultant, Paranormal Operations Joint Field Commander

Excellen

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Rethaire Marketplace - Impressions and Information Empty Re: Rethaire Marketplace - Impressions and Information

Post by Lucian Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 am

After briefly exploring the market area by myself, I had the opportunity to join Suzuka-san with a group of children who are in the Hand caste. They had interesting stories to tell about local sea monsters, so I shared with them some stories from Japanese folklore.

One very interesting thing I discovered is that there is, in fact, the potential for magical development with the members of other castes. One girl I met, in particular, displayed the potential for magic use. I intend to meet with her again, both to get to know her (and her family) better, and get a better idea of her potential.

-- Takamachi Nanoha, Capt., TSAB
Lucian
Lucian

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum